My host from my previous travels, a lovely elderly Russian lady (the typical Russian lady- strong, independent and healthy!), will be solo-traveling in London. She's hoping for a homestay so that she has company and it'd be an added bonus if the host family can help with the English language because she speaks hardly any English at all. Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of homestay companies for London which provide homestays for adults rather than international students, and which allows for opportunities to improve on English? I am hoping for recommendations because I know of many bogus sites and am hoping to get trusted advice on here.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies