My host from my previous travels, a lovely elderly Russian lady (the typical Russian lady- strong, independent and healthy!), will be solo-traveling in London. She's hoping for a homestay so that she has company and it'd be an added bonus if the host family can help with the English language because she speaks hardly any English at all. Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of homestay companies for London which provide homestays for adults rather than international students, and which allows for opportunities to improve on English? I am hoping for recommendations because I know of many bogus sites and am hoping to get trusted advice on here.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 2 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 3 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 22 Iceland in 7 days.
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 25 Luggage Storage