My host from my previous travels, a lovely elderly Russian lady (the typical Russian lady- strong, independent and healthy!), will be solo-traveling in London. She's hoping for a homestay so that she has company and it'd be an added bonus if the host family can help with the English language because she speaks hardly any English at all. Apologies if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of homestay companies for London which provide homestays for adults rather than international students, and which allows for opportunities to improve on English? I am hoping for recommendations because I know of many bogus sites and am hoping to get trusted advice on here.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라↖생중계바카라
- 2 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Campervan in Croatia
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 23 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 24 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 25 Greek Islands (small)