I have rented a villa in Umbria for two weeks this summer. It is 2 hours driving time from Rome and Florence. I believe that we can drive to Florence for a day trip, but think that we need to spend one night in Rome to see the highlights. If we fly into Rome, tour that day and part of the next day, can we cover the highlights. We could then drive on to the villa and do day trips from there. The villa is near Bettona, so any suggestions about day trips would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Home rented in Umbria need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Prague - Tram #22
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 London hotel
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 23 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?