I have rented a villa in Umbria for two weeks this summer. It is 2 hours driving time from Rome and Florence. I believe that we can drive to Florence for a day trip, but think that we need to spend one night in Rome to see the highlights. If we fly into Rome, tour that day and part of the next day, can we cover the highlights. We could then drive on to the villa and do day trips from there. The villa is near Bettona, so any suggestions about day trips would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Home rented in Umbria need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 7 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 8 International driving permit required in France?
- 9 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Message for Ackislander
- 13 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 14 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 15 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 16 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 Netherlands Delta Works
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 23 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 24 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe