I have rented a villa in Umbria for two weeks this summer. It is 2 hours driving time from Rome and Florence. I believe that we can drive to Florence for a day trip, but think that we need to spend one night in Rome to see the highlights. If we fly into Rome, tour that day and part of the next day, can we cover the highlights. We could then drive on to the villa and do day trips from there. The villa is near Bettona, so any suggestions about day trips would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Home rented in Umbria need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 VIGO, SPAIN
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 5 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 Scotland and northern England
- 8 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Bus Croatia
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain