I have rented a villa in Umbria for two weeks this summer. It is 2 hours driving time from Rome and Florence. I believe that we can drive to Florence for a day trip, but think that we need to spend one night in Rome to see the highlights. If we fly into Rome, tour that day and part of the next day, can we cover the highlights. We could then drive on to the villa and do day trips from there. The villa is near Bettona, so any suggestions about day trips would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Home rented in Umbria need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 11 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 16 italy
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 23 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 24 Chip but no PIN
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?