I have rented a villa in Umbria for two weeks this summer. It is 2 hours driving time from Rome and Florence. I believe that we can drive to Florence for a day trip, but think that we need to spend one night in Rome to see the highlights. If we fly into Rome, tour that day and part of the next day, can we cover the highlights. We could then drive on to the villa and do day trips from there. The villa is near Bettona, so any suggestions about day trips would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Home rented in Umbria need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 2 Salzburg and day trips
- 3 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Skiing in France
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 10 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 11 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 12 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 13 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 14 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 15 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 16 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 19 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 20 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 23 Spain traffic tickets
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany