2 families spending a week in Athens/Peloponnese in mid/late July. We want ruins, etc but also nature and some relaxing (i.e. not totally sight seeing) days as well. I know we can't hit everything, so am focusing more on the south-east and eastern parts of Pelopponese. My idea:
2 days Athens,
1 day driving to Delphi and then down to Nafplio,
2 days in Nafplio (would like sights outside of Nafplio as well)
drive to Monemvasia with stop in Sparta/Mystra
2 days in Monemvasia with one of those days driving the Mani Peninsula
last day drive back to Athens for flight out, stopping in Corinth
OR is there a central place in Pelopponese that would make it easy to have one home base for 5 days or so, with day trips to Nafplio, Monemvasia, etc?
Thanks for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 4 Final Four
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Parking in Girona
- 9 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 10 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 16 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 17 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 18 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 19 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 20 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 21 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges