We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Looking for suggestions on a town/village to stay that is in between Florence and Rome. ( looks like Pienza is the mid point) Want to be in the country but have easy access to other places to visit. We will have a car for this part of the trip. Traveling with kids 11 and 13. Plan to stay for 3 nights. If you have accommodation recommendations would love to hear some. Looking for a place that would give us space but still offer breakfast. We do not plan to be cooking. Not traveling until April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://menshealthcme.com/alpha-plus/
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 5 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Berlin
- 8 Greek Village
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Germany or Sweden
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 15 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 18 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 19 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 20 PARIS
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Spain: train/rental car help
- 24 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?