We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Looking for suggestions on a town/village to stay that is in between Florence and Rome. ( looks like Pienza is the mid point) Want to be in the country but have easy access to other places to visit. We will have a car for this part of the trip. Traveling with kids 11 and 13. Plan to stay for 3 nights. If you have accommodation recommendations would love to hear some. Looking for a place that would give us space but still offer breakfast. We do not plan to be cooking. Not traveling until April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 13 Sim Cards
- 14 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 19 IWM
- 20 London Hotel - Different Request
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 Travelling Iceland
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon