We are flying into Florence and out of Rome. Looking for suggestions on a town/village to stay that is in between Florence and Rome. ( looks like Pienza is the mid point) Want to be in the country but have easy access to other places to visit. We will have a car for this part of the trip. Traveling with kids 11 and 13. Plan to stay for 3 nights. If you have accommodation recommendations would love to hear some. Looking for a place that would give us space but still offer breakfast. We do not plan to be cooking. Not traveling until April.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 2 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Dijon in December!
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France