I will try again. Does anyone know if there is public transportation from the port at Holyhead to Conwy. I would like to see the Conwy castle. Thanks.
Holyhead to Conwy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 7 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 10 Italy dolomites
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Switzerland help...?
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days