My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Holy Week in Spain - Are We Insane?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 2 Spain Questions
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Dublin Hostels
- 10 Avignon to London?
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 17 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 22 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 Traveling to Munich
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us