My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Holy Week in Spain - Are We Insane?
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 5 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 6 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 11 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Italian Lakes gardens
- 18 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 19 Dresden Train Station
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 24 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 25 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"