My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 골프화추천＼对】 JR700。ZE。AM 【对＼골프화추천
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 What do after Bernia Express?
- 5 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 6 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 First time in London
- 10 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 scotland
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Ischia
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Barcelona
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary