My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 3 Greece itinerary ideas
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 9 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Car rental in Paris
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 A new travel app for Poland