My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 Threat Level in UK
- 6 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Graz in January
- 11 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Sun loungers and parasols
- 20 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 21 Malaga Spain
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 TIM in FCO - update