My family plans to visit my brother in Spain for two weeks, one of which is over Semana Santa. Any advice on Holy Week in Spain? Any advice on day tripping (without a tour group) to Morrocco? Any advice for seeing a professional bullfight? My father is a mega Hemingway fan...
Are we insane for thinking this itinerary is do-able?
Madrid (5 nights while brother still has class)
Cordoba (1 night)
Seville (2 nights, palm Sunday)
Tarifa (2 nights, day trip to Morrocco)
Ronda (1 night)
Grenada (2 nights)
Madrid (Easter Sunday)
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 3 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 4 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 8 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 9 Andalucia Spain
- 10 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 15 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Barcelona - places to stay
- 18 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Christmas Markets 2017
- 21 Language to use in Belgium
- 22 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 23 Istanbul at Easter
- 24 Palermo Apartment
- 25 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017