Unfortunately will have only four days in Paris, 4/7 - 4/11. Flying out on Easter Sunday. I will have my 17 yr old with me - where should we stay so as to walk to the "must see" sights. Not wanting posh accomodations, prefer quaint and inexpensive. Looking to experience Paris and have the wonderful memories that you all talk about - Help!
Holy Week in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 21 Days in Central Europe
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 16 London visit
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 22 men's shoes spain
- 23 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 24 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 25 Edinburgh GTG, April?