Im trying to plan a trip to Europe and i would really like to spend a couple of days in Germany and go to some of the holocaust sites, but everything ive looked up is a tour set up through a travel website and its a not just a day thing. I don't want to spend the whole vacation doing this. I just want to visit Germany and spend a day or half a day looking at the sites. any suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Venice?
- 2 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 3 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 4 how long in Malta?
- 5 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 6 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 7 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 8 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 9 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 12 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 13 DeGaulle Airport
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Copenhagen public transportation
- 22 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 23 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 24 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich