Im trying to plan a trip to Europe and i would really like to spend a couple of days in Germany and go to some of the holocaust sites, but everything ive looked up is a tour set up through a travel website and its a not just a day thing. I don't want to spend the whole vacation doing this. I just want to visit Germany and spend a day or half a day looking at the sites. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 5 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 SIM card for eastern europe
- 8 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Shoes for Paris in April
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 21 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 London visit
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train