Im trying to plan a trip to Europe and i would really like to spend a couple of days in Germany and go to some of the holocaust sites, but everything ive looked up is a tour set up through a travel website and its a not just a day thing. I don't want to spend the whole vacation doing this. I just want to visit Germany and spend a day or half a day looking at the sites. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 20 Christmas in Munich
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 23 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 24 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?