Im trying to plan a trip to Europe and i would really like to spend a couple of days in Germany and go to some of the holocaust sites, but everything ive looked up is a tour set up through a travel website and its a not just a day thing. I don't want to spend the whole vacation doing this. I just want to visit Germany and spend a day or half a day looking at the sites. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 2 Need Help, Iceland
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 5 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 6 Italy/ Spain in December
- 7 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 8 Venice - things to do?
- 9 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 10 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 11 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 12 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 13 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 14 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 16 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 17 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 20 Please help me give good travel advice
- 21 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 22 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 23 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 24 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 25 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station