I have previously made a post asking for feedback on a trip idea for 25 days in Europe - now our plans have changed slightly and we have decided to settle on 23 days in Holland, France and Spain.
Now i just have a few questions that i haven't been able to find the answers for:
We are definitely sure that we want to spend 4 nights in Amsterdam/5-6 nights in Paris and 5 nights in Barcelona. That leaves us with 9 days for the South of France/south of Spain.
I was originally thinking of doing 4 nights in Nimes (i used to live here, hence the selection) and then 2 nights Granada and 3 nights Seville. Is this feasible? We will most likely be flying into Amsterdam and then out of Barcelona/Madrid (unsure which yet). Another thought we had was to scratch Seville and stop in Toledo on the way to Madrid to fly home. Which city does everyone prefer? We will have about 2-3 nights spare for either one.
How do you get from Barcelona to Granada? There are no direct trains, and most people advice to go via Madrid for a few nights, then down to Granada. From what i have seen flights are roughly $175NZ each one way, which is not too bad, but we were wondering if there was an alternative method.
It's taken a long time to narrow down where we are going, and i really want to make sure that we are choosing cities that we will love (we are into History, Architecture, food, wine/beer. Not so much museums).
Thank you so so much for any advice you could offer, i've already done so much research but i feel like i've hit a wall now
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 맥스카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천む카지노추천
- 2 카지노바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노オ온라인카지노
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing