Can anyone please help me on deciding which option would be better , my trip would be like :
Friday : Rijksmuseum , The hague ,van gogh museum (open on fridasy till 10 pm ) ,
Saturday : Keukenhof (tulip garden and windmills )
Sunday : Canal cruise , madam tussads , hop on hop off , red light district
As we would b visiting only 3 museums and hotel is near Airport (free shuttle from hotel to airport ) , need local transport only from airport , would it make sense to buy individual tickets for museum and then buy i amsterdam card or holland pass 2 would be better ??
I am visiting ofr the first time and cant decide to see which one would be work better
Thank you for you replies as always
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017