Can anyone please help me on deciding which option would be better , my trip would be like :
Friday : Rijksmuseum , The hague ,van gogh museum (open on fridasy till 10 pm ) ,
Saturday : Keukenhof (tulip garden and windmills )
Sunday : Canal cruise , madam tussads , hop on hop off , red light district
As we would b visiting only 3 museums and hotel is near Airport (free shuttle from hotel to airport ) , need local transport only from airport , would it make sense to buy individual tickets for museum and then buy i amsterdam card or holland pass 2 would be better ??
I am visiting ofr the first time and cant decide to see which one would be work better
Thank you for you replies as always
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris