Can anyone please help me on deciding which option would be better , my trip would be like :
Friday : Rijksmuseum , The hague ,van gogh museum (open on fridasy till 10 pm ) ,
Saturday : Keukenhof (tulip garden and windmills )
Sunday : Canal cruise , madam tussads , hop on hop off , red light district
As we would b visiting only 3 museums and hotel is near Airport (free shuttle from hotel to airport ) , need local transport only from airport , would it make sense to buy individual tickets for museum and then buy i amsterdam card or holland pass 2 would be better ??
I am visiting ofr the first time and cant decide to see which one would be work better
Thank you for you replies as always
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 Spanish food - not that special?
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 17 Chania
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 24 renting a car in greece
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights