Can anyone please help me on deciding which option would be better , my trip would be like :
Friday : Rijksmuseum , The hague ,van gogh museum (open on fridasy till 10 pm ) ,
Saturday : Keukenhof (tulip garden and windmills )
Sunday : Canal cruise , madam tussads , hop on hop off , red light district
As we would b visiting only 3 museums and hotel is near Airport (free shuttle from hotel to airport ) , need local transport only from airport , would it make sense to buy individual tickets for museum and then buy i amsterdam card or holland pass 2 would be better ??
I am visiting ofr the first time and cant decide to see which one would be work better
Thank you for you replies as always
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 10 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 11 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 12 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 15 driving from ancona to rome
- 16 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 24 2017 Easter in Italy
- 25 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please