We are a family with two teenage boys. We are planning on spending the holidays in Portugal this year. We will be in Lisbon for Christmas and New Year's Eve. We have 5 days in between to travel around. Any suggestions on where to go and what is the best use of time? We are open to trains or renting a car. Also, any suggestions about holiday events or day trips from Lisbon during those times would be appreciated.
Holidays in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 3 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 4 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 12 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Istanbul water
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 23 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 24 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 25 Cinque Terre v Tuscany