We are a family with two teenage boys. We are planning on spending the holidays in Portugal this year. We will be in Lisbon for Christmas and New Year's Eve. We have 5 days in between to travel around. Any suggestions on where to go and what is the best use of time? We are open to trains or renting a car. Also, any suggestions about holiday events or day trips from Lisbon during those times would be appreciated.
Holidays in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Norway Advice
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 6 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 7 Italy tours
- 8 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 See You In Minsk
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Scottish Passport
- 24 Questions About Croatia
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?