We are a family with two teenage boys. We are planning on spending the holidays in Portugal this year. We will be in Lisbon for Christmas and New Year's Eve. We have 5 days in between to travel around. Any suggestions on where to go and what is the best use of time? We are open to trains or renting a car. Also, any suggestions about holiday events or day trips from Lisbon during those times would be appreciated.
Holidays in Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Royals
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 4 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 8 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 9 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 10 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 11 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 12 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Paris: Best Bistros
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 UK's 6 month tourist visa