Be award that Holiday Autos do not rent to Americans, a fact which is not on their web site. I received this in reply to a series of emails "We do not currently offer Malta or Gozo for clients based in the USA." No explanation as to why. I found this very irritating, and would not rent from them in any country even if available.
holiday autos don't rent to Americans
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 2 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 3 One Month
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 13 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Photographer in Paris?
- 21 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 22 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 23 Finistère Base
- 24 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?