end of May: fly to Madrid, take bus/ train to Toledo for 2 days, Madrid to Segovia by train for 2 days, bus/train to San Sebastian for 2 days, S.Sebastian to Leon by bus/train for 2-3 days, bus/train to Ourense 1 day, then to Santiago for 1 day, then back to Madrid by train. Will be gone 13 days. Also having trouble on Alsa bus scheduling on computer. So...any assistance appreciated with tips, or if I need to reschedule order of towns, thanks
Hola, trip itinerary-appreciate any tips!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 4 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 5 Istanbul hotels
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Rome Accommodation
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 16 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich