My Lady wife, Roberta, and I are back from an interesting and edifying visit to:
Barcelona, Pau, FR via Roda de Isábena, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca and Madrid,
with various stops along the way to imbibe, indulge, sightsee and generally "ooh and ahh".
More to come after we get unpacked (or as the mood strikes us).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 2 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 3 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 a week in Lombardia
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 9 Wake Up Mods
- 10 Hotels in Florence
- 11 One week in London with kids
- 12 Trip in September
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 15 Greece and Italy Combo
- 16 Which city order makes most sense?
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 SNCF - low price for summer
- 19 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 20 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 23 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 24 Light weight small converter?
- 25 Positano Surprise