My Lady wife, Roberta, and I are back from an interesting and edifying visit to:
Barcelona, Pau, FR via Roda de Isábena, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca and Madrid,
with various stops along the way to imbibe, indulge, sightsee and generally "ooh and ahh".
More to come after we get unpacked (or as the mood strikes us).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 Graz in January
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 13 London Hotel - Different Request
- 14 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 15 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria