My Lady wife, Roberta, and I are back from an interesting and edifying visit to:
Barcelona, Pau, FR via Roda de Isábena, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca and Madrid,
with various stops along the way to imbibe, indulge, sightsee and generally "ooh and ahh".
More to come after we get unpacked (or as the mood strikes us).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 4 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 5 SE ITALY
- 6 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 9 Helpful Hint
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each