My Lady wife, Roberta, and I are back from an interesting and edifying visit to:
Barcelona, Pau, FR via Roda de Isábena, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca and Madrid,
with various stops along the way to imbibe, indulge, sightsee and generally "ooh and ahh".
More to come after we get unpacked (or as the mood strikes us).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 5 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 Classical Music in Milan
- 8 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 10 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 11 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 12 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 13 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 14 Pousadas in Portugal
- 15 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 16 Antiques shopping Rome
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 Scotland Trip Planning
- 19 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 20 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 23 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 24 Lake Maggiore
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne