My Lady wife, Roberta, and I are back from an interesting and edifying visit to:
Barcelona, Pau, FR via Roda de Isábena, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Burgos, Salamanca and Madrid,
with various stops along the way to imbibe, indulge, sightsee and generally "ooh and ahh".
More to come after we get unpacked (or as the mood strikes us).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 2 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary
- 4 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 2 Days in Istanbul
- 7 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 8 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 9 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 10 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 11 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 12 Small-group day tours from London?
- 13 Journees du Patrimoine
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 17 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 18 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 19 Best location to stay in Seville
- 20 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 21 Sacred Christian Places in Athens
- 22 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 23 Advise
- 24 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 25 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich