Laerdalsoyri, an historic wooden village in the Laerdal is ablaze. At least 23 buildings have been destroyed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 9 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 Athens
- 14 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 15 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 20 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 21 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 22 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 23 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 24 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy