Laerdalsoyri, an historic wooden village in the Laerdal is ablaze. At least 23 buildings have been destroyed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 Munich Under Attack...
- 6 3 Days in Naples...
- 7 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 10 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 13 Dentix in Spain
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 16 First trip - destination advice!
- 17 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 18 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Stonehenge and Bath
- 21 Path of the Gods Question
- 22 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 23 Should I speculate?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Prague on a budget...