I would like a suggestion for both walking tours and river tours in Amsterdam. Are there any historic or architectural ones? Other than the museums, how do we see the highlights in only 2 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 http://supplementscloud.com/testo-vital/
- 3 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 More Info >>>> http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 From London to Paris to US
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 13 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 18 Itinerary help please!
- 19 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 20 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Holiday Itinerary
- 24 Car hire
- 25 Ireland driving itinerary