I would like a suggestion for both walking tours and river tours in Amsterdam. Are there any historic or architectural ones? Other than the museums, how do we see the highlights in only 2 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland