I would like a suggestion for both walking tours and river tours in Amsterdam. Are there any historic or architectural ones? Other than the museums, how do we see the highlights in only 2 days??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 2 Naxos hotel question
- 3 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 6 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 7 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 8 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 9 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 13 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Europe Itinerary
- 20 Help Choosing Castle Hotel in England
- 21 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary