We will be touring a few stages of Tour De France and rented a car for the duration of our touring time.
We however would like to take our bicycles with and was wondering if someone can maybe assist with advice on where we can rent a bike rack for a car in Paris?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milano trip
- 2 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 5 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 8 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 14 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 15 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 Salzburg itinerary review
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 24 Switzerland in September
- 25 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?