My fiance and I are going to Italy on our honeymoon. We're planning to fly into Rome, but spend our time in Tuscany and finish on the Amalfi coast. A friend had suggested hiring a car and driver, as opposed to simply renting a car. Has anyone done this? Any thoughts on where to find a driver and how much it would cost? Thanks!
hiring a driver in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Dublin Tour Companies
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Day trips from Seville
- 6 Oktoberfest reservations
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 9 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 10 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 11 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 What still confounds you about travel?
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 19 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 20 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Golfing in Ireland
- 24 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites