My fiance and I are going to Italy on our honeymoon. We're planning to fly into Rome, but spend our time in Tuscany and finish on the Amalfi coast. A friend had suggested hiring a car and driver, as opposed to simply renting a car. Has anyone done this? Any thoughts on where to find a driver and how much it would cost? Thanks!
hiring a driver in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 5 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 9 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 13 Granada
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 17 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 caroline_venezia