My fiance and I are going to Italy on our honeymoon. We're planning to fly into Rome, but spend our time in Tuscany and finish on the Amalfi coast. A friend had suggested hiring a car and driver, as opposed to simply renting a car. Has anyone done this? Any thoughts on where to find a driver and how much it would cost? Thanks!
hiring a driver in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 UK for 12 days !
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece