My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Instant: GMAIL Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 GMAIL MAIL 24*7
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 5 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 6 Paris and Normandy
- 7 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 14 London in Winter Report
- 15 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 16 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Airport Transit Visa
- 19 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 20 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Paris advice with kids
- 24 Anniversary trip to France
- 25 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)