My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 8 İstanbul Travel guide
- 9 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 10 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 15 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 18 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 19 Italian Lakes
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 22 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 23 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 24 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich