My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 2 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 York Churches
- 9 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 10 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 11 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 12 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 13 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Hotel advice
- 16 Sienna with kids
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 22 What to see in Dresden...
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 25 Oh Italy, What to wear!