My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 Mont St. Michele?
- 4 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 5 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 8 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 9 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 12 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 13 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 14 Stay in Venice
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 12 days in italy help
- 20 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 21 Athens and which islands?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 24 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 25 Buying Prado Museum tickets online