My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 2 Charles Degaulle question
- 3 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 4 Amsterdam Hotel
- 5 Amsterdam and ?????
- 6 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 7 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 8 FCO connection time
- 9 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 10 Lagos Walking Tour
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Euro 2016
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Paris gtg in October?
- 19 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 22 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Switzerland itinerary help