My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, France
- 2 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 sfo to europe
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 8 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 9 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 10 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 11 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 14 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 Italy museum tickets
- 18 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 21 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 22 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 24 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 25 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve