My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The development of certain types of primary brain tumors or brain cancers
- 2 Travel in England and Scotland
- 3 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 4 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 9 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 12 Texans Take a Tour
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 Japan or Italy next spring
- 15 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 16 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 19 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 20 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Groupon Tours
- 23 short trip klon to koblenz
- 24 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 25 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc