My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 Rental car scams in Italy
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Italy - Month of July
- 23 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Europe Tour with Kids