My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 6 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 7 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 8 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 9 Ireland driving vacation
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 13 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 14 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 15 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 16 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 17 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 18 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 21 I'm in a funk
- 22 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Things to do near Nice