My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Hiring a car to pick up in Croatia and drop off in Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 2 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 3 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 7 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 8 Liverpool to London
- 9 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 10 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 11 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 12 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 13 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 14 DVD players in France
- 15 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 17 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 18 Train from Sarlat
- 19 Trains
- 20 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 21 Naples vs Sorrento
- 22 Cinque Terre trails
- 23 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Paris Bastille Day