My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 5 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 6 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 7 Montpellier - A few questions
- 8 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 9 Vienna or Munich
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 12 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 15 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 16 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 17 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 18 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 19 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 20 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 21 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Day trips from Cologne
- 24 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 25 French countryside/wine country