My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany literature
- 2 heathrow time needed
- 3 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 4 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 5 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 6 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 7 Vineyards close to Lisboa, no car - Alentejo or Setubal?
- 8 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 9 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 10 my current itinerary for future trip
- 11 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 12 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 17 15 nights in Italy
- 18 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 19 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 20 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 21 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 22 Dordogne Trip Report
- 23 Restaurant favorites in Stresa and Bellagio
- 24 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 25 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid