My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 7 Barcelona to south of France
- 8 England/Scotland In January questions
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 13 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium