My partner and I are planning a very exciting trip to Europe next June/July (2011). We are wanting to hire a care and drive it from Croatia, through Bosnia, Abania, Macedonia and then finally arriving in Greece.
So far I haven't been able to find a care hire company that lets us pick up a car in Croatia and drop it off in Greece. Does anyone know of any??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lodging in/near madrid
- 2 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 3 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 4 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Itinerary Check-In
- 7 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 8 Ice for a cooler
- 9 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 10 England/Scotland in January?
- 11 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 12 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 13 Alone in Paris
- 14 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 15 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 16 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 17 Train strikes - Spain
- 18 PASSPORT number changed
- 19 Support Please
- 20 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 21 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 22 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 23 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 24 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 25 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu