We are flying into Paris on 17th September arrival time 16 30. We intend to hire a car and do a road trip to Biarritz. We would like to spend a night in Paris near Versailles where we could then hire a car after we visit the gardens and drive to Girveny either spend another night there and then set off on our road trip. Any suggestions? We don't have any time restrictions but we would like to stay in a reasonably priced hotel. We don't want to hire a car at the airport as it would be a nightmare to drive through Paris to Versailles. Any suggestions welcome.
Hiring a car and accommodation in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 2 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 7 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 19 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 20 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 25 London hotel