We are flying into Paris on 17th September arrival time 16 30. We intend to hire a car and do a road trip to Biarritz. We would like to spend a night in Paris near Versailles where we could then hire a car after we visit the gardens and drive to Girveny either spend another night there and then set off on our road trip. Any suggestions? We don't have any time restrictions but we would like to stay in a reasonably priced hotel. We don't want to hire a car at the airport as it would be a nightmare to drive through Paris to Versailles. Any suggestions welcome.
Hiring a car and accommodation in paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 4 London visit
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 12 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 21 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 22 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 25 Venice canal boats--best deals?