I am flying to Florence in May for 2 days and then driving to Radda-Chianti for 6 days.
Would anyone know where I could pick up/drop off my car to avoid traffic in Florence?
I hear Florence is very busy with many one ways streets, so best to avoid driving in.
I will be dropping my car in Florence and taking a train to Lake Garda. I have checked to see if I could take a train from Chianti instead of Florence, but Florence seems like the best option?
Would really appreciate any feedback at this late notice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland france spain
- 2 Ex-pats with young kids
- 3 Maximizing Norway time
- 4 Greece
- 5 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 6 southeast sicily town as home base
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 15 Top Tapas Tascas
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 19 Iceland car rental agencies
- 20 Ludwig Castles
- 21 Best Viking Sites
- 22 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 23 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Hotels in Turin