Looking at options to hire a car between Berlin and Munich instead of taking the train.
We'd be looking at having the hire car for 9 nights and stopping in places like Wuerzburg along the way and also doing day trips to Salzburg from Munich.
Travel will be in late December 2016.
Can anyone recommend a company to hire the car through?
Any issues with weather etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?