Looking at options to hire a car between Berlin and Munich instead of taking the train.
We'd be looking at having the hire car for 9 nights and stopping in places like Wuerzburg along the way and also doing day trips to Salzburg from Munich.
Travel will be in late December 2016.
Can anyone recommend a company to hire the car through?
Any issues with weather etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 base in brussels
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 17 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 18 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 19 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 21 Lille Braderie 2017
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 25 Norther Spain first Iteniary