Looking at options to hire a car between Berlin and Munich instead of taking the train.
We'd be looking at having the hire car for 9 nights and stopping in places like Wuerzburg along the way and also doing day trips to Salzburg from Munich.
Travel will be in late December 2016.
Can anyone recommend a company to hire the car through?
Any issues with weather etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASSist:: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 Trip to Switzerland
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 London 6 day itinerary