There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 7 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 London Itinerary and Questions
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 MiFi in Italy
- 17 Cork or Galway?
- 18 Sitges Hotel ??
- 19 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 20 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 25 Seville in late January