There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Hire a driver or rent a car for Southern Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 All you need in croatia
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 8 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 9 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 10 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 14 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 20 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 21 Bayern seasonal pass
- 22 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 23 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 Italy vacation rental help