There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is England's equivalent to the US's Better Business Bureau
- 2 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece
- 4 Two for One Days OUt
- 5 Tour of Northern Italy
- 6 Traveling Solo to the Baltics
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 restaurants in Marais district
- 10 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 A Month stay in Southern France
- 14 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 15 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 24 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 25 France & Italy, May or June