There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Hire a driver or rent a car for Southern Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential trip - Balkans
- 2 Greece after the Vote
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 6 A Week in Spain
- 7 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 8 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 9 Now for the Venice hotel
- 10 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 11 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 12 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 13 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 14 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 15 week in scotland
- 16 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 17 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 20 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 23 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 24 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 25 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April