There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Hire a driver or rent a car for Southern Spain
- 1 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 11 Rome Accommodation
- 12 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 13 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 14 2 Week European Itinerary
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 17 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 18 Family European winter holiday
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 TGV and Provence questions