There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Family vacation to europe
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please