There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 Can parking
- 3 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 13 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 14 Douro Valley in January?
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Munich and....???
- 19 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 20 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains