There are 4 of us going to Spain in Sept. and we would like to know what is a better way to see, Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Gibraltar and some costal villages or towns in the Costa Del Sol region. We heard driving there is hard and getting a parking spot might take a long time in the larger cities but we think a driver might be too expensive and I'm not sure I really want someone with us for 7 full days. We also don't know the route in which to go ( I might have mentioned this in a post a few months ago but I'll be happy to hear any suggestions and pros and cons concerning hiring a driver or renting a car, Please respond.....natjgc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 12 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood