ill be living in spain for a few months come september and was wondering if there are any hippie/bohemian hot spots I should know about. I'm a college student, but I suppose I would fit into the hippie category, as I am a huge jam band fan. Trying to see if I may find some small hippie sub culture in madrid, or in spain in general. concert venues, bars, restaurants, etc. thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 2 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 hotels in Seville
- 7 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 8 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 9 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 10 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 driving map for Croatia and BiH