We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 London with Teens Trip Report
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011