We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 10 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 11 Bregenz or Lindau
- 12 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Weekend in Norfolk
- 15 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 19 Winter in Paris
- 20 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 21 I need some big advice!
- 22 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep