We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 12 Avignon to London?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Traveling to Munich
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 22 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 23 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting