We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011