We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 2 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 3 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 4 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 5 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 12 Andalucia in December
- 13 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 14 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 15 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 16 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 19 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 22 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011