We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Italy travel plan help
- 11 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 12 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 13 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 14 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 21 Tracking the Weather
- 22 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011