We are traveling from hawaii to Venice on Oct 10th and staying at the Hilton Molino Stucky. We saw on the hotel website that they have an airport transfer with private hostess down the grand canal. Unfortuntely it is 330Euros and the same price for 2 - 8 people. As we are only two it is a little pricey for us. We are looking for anyone who would like to share this ride.
Hilton Molino Stuck - SHARE airport transfer on Oct 10, 2011
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 8 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris