My boyfriend and I would like to spend a few days hiking from village to village along the Amalfi Coast. However, we are on a budget and don't want to do a full tour (would prefer to use airbnb if possible). First question - if we are packing light (think backpacking) is it at all possible to carry luggage from town to town? We are pretty fit people in our mid twenties. If this is too much trouble, does anyone know of a tour company that will simply transfer luggage?
We have also looked into booking an airbnb for a few days (3-4) and doing day hikes from one central location. If we go this route, where would be the best suggested starting point? We will be there the first week of September.
Thank you for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 8 Travelling with Vueling?
- 9 Night Bus?
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Valencia Spain