My boyfriend and I would like to spend a few days hiking from village to village along the Amalfi Coast. However, we are on a budget and don't want to do a full tour (would prefer to use airbnb if possible). First question - if we are packing light (think backpacking) is it at all possible to carry luggage from town to town? We are pretty fit people in our mid twenties. If this is too much trouble, does anyone know of a tour company that will simply transfer luggage?
We have also looked into booking an airbnb for a few days (3-4) and doing day hikes from one central location. If we go this route, where would be the best suggested starting point? We will be there the first week of September.
Thank you for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 7 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 8 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Imbros Gorge
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing