My boyfriend and I would like to spend a few days hiking from village to village along the Amalfi Coast. However, we are on a budget and don't want to do a full tour (would prefer to use airbnb if possible). First question - if we are packing light (think backpacking) is it at all possible to carry luggage from town to town? We are pretty fit people in our mid twenties. If this is too much trouble, does anyone know of a tour company that will simply transfer luggage?
We have also looked into booking an airbnb for a few days (3-4) and doing day hikes from one central location. If we go this route, where would be the best suggested starting point? We will be there the first week of September.
Thank you for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Praiano
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Help please
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 18 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 24 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy