My boyfriend and I would like to spend a few days hiking from village to village along the Amalfi Coast. However, we are on a budget and don't want to do a full tour (would prefer to use airbnb if possible). First question - if we are packing light (think backpacking) is it at all possible to carry luggage from town to town? We are pretty fit people in our mid twenties. If this is too much trouble, does anyone know of a tour company that will simply transfer luggage?
We have also looked into booking an airbnb for a few days (3-4) and doing day hikes from one central location. If we go this route, where would be the best suggested starting point? We will be there the first week of September.
Thank you for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 5 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 17 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 celticmoon, a quick question
- 21 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 22 What fresh hell is this?
- 23 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 24 Which Train Station in Venice
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia