I'll be spending 5-6 days in the Black Forest (October) and would like to hike from village to village and have luggage delivered, etc.
Can anyone recommend any outfits that provide this? Are they all larger outfits, or do some smaller ones do for less money?
Don't want guided, just luggage delivery.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 Ireland itinerary help please
- 5 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 9 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 10 Canal du Midi
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 15 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 20 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 21 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations