I'll be spending 5-6 days in the Black Forest (October) and would like to hike from village to village and have luggage delivered, etc.
Can anyone recommend any outfits that provide this? Are they all larger outfits, or do some smaller ones do for less money?
Don't want guided, just luggage delivery.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland