A friend and I are planning to hike in Slovenia for three weeks in late May and
early June. Has anyone had experience with
the trails in Slovenia ? Are they well marked?
Will we find accomodations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 6 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 10 Hiking in Switzerland
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 15 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 16 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 22 CASH OR CARD?
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?