A friend and I are planning to hike in Slovenia for three weeks in late May and
early June. Has anyone had experience with
the trails in Slovenia ? Are they well marked?
Will we find accomodations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 3 We are back!
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Europe itinerary
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Renting International Cars from USA
- 17 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 18 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 19 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 20 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 24 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 25 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?