If you've been to the island of Proceida for a day please give me advice.
I'll be in the amalfi coast June 23 in a villa in conca dei marini with 8 friends chilling...
June 24 we plan to chill in positano and visit the beaches there.
June 25 we plan to rent a boat and go to Nerano and some other secluded beaches
June 26 we have the option of a half day hike from ravello down to atrani to amalfi and then a ride to Naples, ferry to Proceida to stay overnight with some friends in Proceida and then spend 27th day in Procieda before returning back to Naples by the 6pm ferry.
Or should we just do the hike on the 26th and spend time at Atrani, Amalfi, Ravello and then head back to our villa at night and give up Proceida (ferry 1 hour goes only from Naples) so going for the day on the 27th doesn't make sense.
I'm torn because Proceida is a non touristy island and it'll be nice to spend with some friends (friend of a friend actually) just not sightseeing and just absorbing. At the same time I don't want to miss out on a leisurely coffee sipping moment in Atrani/Amalfi/lunch at Ravello because I'm rushing to go to Naples to go to Proceida in the evening.
HIking Ravello to Atrani to Amalfi OR visit Proceida?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Dublin Hostels
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD