In late-September, we'll be based in the Western part of the Italian Riviera in Noli.
I would love to hear about beautiful hikes in the area.
We're particularly interested in how your experience was hiking to places like Apricale, Isolabona, Varigotti and other towns.
We love beautiful views and are pretty good shape.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE