We are a couple in our 30ies that enjoy Alpine Hiking. We planing a full 5 days vacation in Austria and we are looking for a place that has good daily alpine hikes. Some research yield the following areas:
Seefeld, Zillertal, Zell am See, Lech etc.
It's not possible to visit all those places in 5 days of-course, as we plan to have daily walks. But we were wondering in your own opinion which are most impressive for hiking and views and how to split the 5 days we have between the selected areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 14 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 15 Via del Sale, Italy
- 16 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 17 Nafplio to Hydra
- 18 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Prague itinerary advice
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast