We are a couple in our 30ies that enjoy Alpine Hiking. We planing a full 5 days vacation in Austria and we are looking for a place that has good daily alpine hikes. Some research yield the following areas:
Seefeld, Zillertal, Zell am See, Lech etc.
It's not possible to visit all those places in 5 days of-course, as we plan to have daily walks. But we were wondering in your own opinion which are most impressive for hiking and views and how to split the 5 days we have between the selected areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Trip Report – London, Devon and Somerset
- 15 Italy in January?
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 2 days in Lugano area
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 21 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 22 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 23 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 24 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 25 Cortona -- just a passing thought