We are a couple in our 30ies that enjoy Alpine Hiking. We planing a full 5 days vacation in Austria and we are looking for a place that has good daily alpine hikes. Some research yield the following areas:
Seefeld, Zillertal, Zell am See, Lech etc.
It's not possible to visit all those places in 5 days of-course, as we plan to have daily walks. But we were wondering in your own opinion which are most impressive for hiking and views and how to split the 5 days we have between the selected areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 6 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 9 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Croatia transportation question.
- 12 Cutback on Spain trip
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone