We are a couple in our 30ies that enjoy Alpine Hiking. We planing a full 5 days vacation in Austria and we are looking for a place that has good daily alpine hikes. Some research yield the following areas:
Seefeld, Zillertal, Zell am See, Lech etc.
It's not possible to visit all those places in 5 days of-course, as we plan to have daily walks. But we were wondering in your own opinion which are most impressive for hiking and views and how to split the 5 days we have between the selected areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 15 Iceland early december visit
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada