Hi. I'm planning a hiking trip to Tirol in Austria. We are considering the "Silberregion" or "Zillertal"? Does anyone know these places? Which would be the most beautiful place? Or do you have any other suggestions for hiking in Austria?
Hiking in Tirol/Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Pyrenees
- 2 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 3 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 4 Netherlands Delta Works
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 8 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 9 A full week in The Netherlands
- 10 Wine tour from Verona?
- 11 Crete Ancient sites
- 12 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 13 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 14 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 15 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 How long in Venice?
- 18 Calling home from abroad
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Moving to Belfast
- 21 Basketball in London
- 22 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 25 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS