I am interested in doing some hiking in Switzerland....any suggestions, as to where to go as far as the most scenic...also, what time of year to go and what time to avoid...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 evening of song and dance
- 9 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Where to from Verona
- 17 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...