I am interested in doing some hiking in Switzerland....any suggestions, as to where to go as far as the most scenic...also, what time of year to go and what time to avoid...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 카지노머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트ː라이브바카라
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 Scotland Trip Report
- 14 Madrid airport question
- 15 Kayaking in Avignon
- 16 Sintra
- 17 Murren to Prague
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Aix Provence
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 23 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 24 Cotswolds or Lake District Walking Tour
- 25 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!