I am thinking of visiting Merano next year. I've heard it's a good central spot for hiking. Has anyone hiked in that vicinity? Any suggestions?
Hiking in Northern Italy: Merano
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Place to propose
- 3 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Prague Main Train Station
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 18 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 25 Frankfurt Macarons