My husband and I are going to Ireland in Sept for 13 days. We are athletic 50's and want to do some hiking while we're there. We plan on walking the Gap of Dunloe. We also are looking at the Kerry Way but only want to hike a day or 2 there - not the whole thing. I'm just wondering if there is a certain leg of the Kerry Way that would be a 'must do'. We are good with steep hikes - we just want to find some good views. Thanks for your help!
Hiking in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 14 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?