My husband and I are going to Ireland in Sept for 13 days. We are athletic 50's and want to do some hiking while we're there. We plan on walking the Gap of Dunloe. We also are looking at the Kerry Way but only want to hike a day or 2 there - not the whole thing. I'm just wondering if there is a certain leg of the Kerry Way that would be a 'must do'. We are good with steep hikes - we just want to find some good views. Thanks for your help!
Hiking in Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 5 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 9 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Madrid apartments
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 15 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 16 Timing a river cruise
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 We Need a Pact
- 20 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 21 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Honeymooning in Europe
- 25 Southern France