I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 17 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 18 3 day trip to iceland
- 19 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 22 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question