I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Hiking in europe for young people
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 3 Gogartys, Dublin
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September