I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Hiking in europe for young people
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 4 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland