I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 2 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 3 Granada to Madrid
- 4 Tour of Northern Italy
- 5 San Sebastian
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Cognac transportation?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 15 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 16 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 1st time in ZURICH
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam