I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montserrat Express
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland