I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Hiking in europe for young people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 8 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 13 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS