I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 2 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 3 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 4 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 5 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 6 Wifi on TGV?
- 7 Barcelona hotel help
- 8 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 9 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 10 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 11 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 12 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 13 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 14 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 15 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 16 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 17 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 18 Lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 20 Monet's Giverny
- 21 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 22 luggage storage in athens
- 23 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 24 Getting to Giverny
- 25 Victoria and Albert Museum