I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Hiking in europe for young people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 6 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 itinerary help
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary