I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 2 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 5 Normandy - driving trip
- 6 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 7 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 8 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 9 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 10 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 13 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 14 sim card
- 15 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 18 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 19 European Championship
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 23 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack