I'm currently backpacking through europe, and being only 26 have been partying a bit to much and would like to do some hiking and actully try and see a bit more of this beutifull area in the world. I'm from Australia but have a swedish passport so I'm free to travel the EU. I was thinking of doing a guided hiking tour in east europe, maybe in the Tatra mountains or Romania. I have been looking up tour compienies eg. peregrine, rick steves, hiddentrails etc and was wondering if anyone had one they could recommend with good value for money and a good guides. I'm very laid back so don't mind if I'm with people twice my age, I'll probably learn a lot more, and quite fit so can do harder tours. I was hoping to do it in the next month or 2. I'd like to see a bit of everything, weather it be nature, historical sites/ruins or just typical local villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 3 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 4 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 5 Budapest Hotels
- 6 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 7 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 8 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 14 First Time Solo Travel info
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 17 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?