Can anyone recommend a great hub in Umbria from which to do day hikes? I'm looking for a stellar town or village from which to head out, along with hotel recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 3 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 4 Lyon france-- rental car
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 7 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 8 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 11 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 12 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 13 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Greece mainland and islands
- 16 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 23 Oyster card?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler