Can anyone recommend a great hub in Umbria from which to do day hikes? I'm looking for a stellar town or village from which to head out, along with hotel recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Rome to Portofino -
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 5 12 Days in Italy
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 9 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Sachsenhausen?
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy