Can anyone recommend a great hub in Umbria from which to do day hikes? I'm looking for a stellar town or village from which to head out, along with hotel recommendations. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 dinner jackets
- 5 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 6 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 7 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Dublin Leap Card
- 10 Vatican City questions
- 11 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 12 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 13 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 16 Piedmont as a destination
- 17 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 18 Garda Land
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings