I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Hiking - French alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 2 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 6 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 London city Best option for transit
- 11 England/EPL family vacation
- 12 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 13 Never To Return
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland
- 18 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 19 Central Europe itinerary
- 20 First visit to France in November
- 21 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals