I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 2 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 3 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 4 Paris GTG - October 21
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 9 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 10 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 11 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 12 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 13 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 14 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 15 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 16 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 17 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 18 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 19 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 20 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 21 Rome
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Gtg during Christmastime?