I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Hiking - French alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with this trip
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Prague for a week?
- 5 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 9 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 10 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 11 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 12 VIGO, SPAIN
- 13 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 14 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Cinque Terre
- 22 South of France
- 23 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 24 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices