I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 5 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 12 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 13 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 14 Day River trips from Porto
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 London with kids
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 21 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 22 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 25 Tenerife - Best attractions