I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Hiking - French alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 2 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 5 Car Rentals in Athens
- 6 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 7 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 8 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 9 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 10 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 11 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 12 Weekend navigo options
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 15 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 20 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 21 Southern France/Northern Italy/Switzerland trip
- 22 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 23 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 24 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 25 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?