I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 5 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 6 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Summer French classes for kids
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Trans-Siberia Train
- 11 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 12 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 13 Edgard bus website English version?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 16 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 19 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 20 Car rental/return near London
- 21 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Camino Redux