I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Hiking - French alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 3 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 4 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 5 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 12 Copenhagen hotel
- 13 scotland trave;
- 14 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 15 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 16 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 17 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 20 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 23 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.