I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 2 Final Four
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 8 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 11 SNCF - low price for summer
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 21 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 22 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Cinqueterre