I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 2 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 3 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 6 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 7 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 8 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 18 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 19 Christmas markets
- 20 Airline to Rome
- 21 SE ITALY
- 22 monograms vacation tours
- 23 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 24 Towns around Lucca
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords