I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Trains from Granada
- 3 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 4 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 3/4/ days South of France
- 7 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Florence and Rome
- 10 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 11 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Switzerland Hotels
- 15 Bosch Parade
- 16 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 20 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 21 Amalfi October 16-25
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 24 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 25 21 nights in England, please help