I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Hiking - French alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 5 Scotland Votes "No"
- 6 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 21 Wine tour from Verona?
- 22 Paris in 1 Day
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns