I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 6 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 9 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 14 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 15 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 Planning Advice!
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel