I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 2 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 3 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 4 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 5 Day Trip From London
- 6 day trip from Glasgow
- 7 Southern Puglia Italy
- 8 London-Paris summer 2016
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 Suggestions of where to go for a 12 day car hire in Spain
- 11 Andalucia Itinerary
- 12 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 13 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 14 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 15 My summer in Paris
- 16 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 17 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 18 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 19 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 20 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 21 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 22 Outer Hebrides and north
- 23 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 24 Cinque Terre
- 25 Back for more Honeymoon Help