I am looking for suggestions for a nice place to stay in the french alps that will have access to some nice (maybe strenuous) day hikes (near mont blanc?)
will be visiting in early september
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Trip Report
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 4 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 5 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 6 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 7 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 8 Stockholm hotels
- 9 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens
- 10 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 12 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 13 Best of Stockholm in 3 Days
- 14 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 15 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 16 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 17 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 18 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 19 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 20 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 24 Day Trip from London
- 25 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!