Myself and my best friend (two 22-year old Canadian women) are planning a trip, flying out from London, to get away from the city for 9 days. The problem is, we can't decide where to go! Here is what we know about the trip so far:
- It will be early August (yes, crowds - but is our only option, so we are trying to work around it)!
- We would like some hiking / natural scenery over bustling cityscapes
- We would like a beach
- We would like a decent nightlife (not insane, but lively)
- We don't want to be travelling too much!
- We are budget travellers, so don't need any frills
We have been considering Croatia (Split, Vis, Hvar), Italy (the Amalfi Coast, or Sardinia) or perhaps France (Corsica) but keep going around in circles on where to go.
Does anyone have any recommendations, or have been to one of these places? I would LOVE to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (AOLPassword Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland