Myself and my best friend (two 22-year old Canadian women) are planning a trip, flying out from London, to get away from the city for 9 days. The problem is, we can't decide where to go! Here is what we know about the trip so far:
- It will be early August (yes, crowds - but is our only option, so we are trying to work around it)!
- We would like some hiking / natural scenery over bustling cityscapes
- We would like a beach
- We would like a decent nightlife (not insane, but lively)
- We don't want to be travelling too much!
- We are budget travellers, so don't need any frills
We have been considering Croatia (Split, Vis, Hvar), Italy (the Amalfi Coast, or Sardinia) or perhaps France (Corsica) but keep going around in circles on where to go.
Does anyone have any recommendations, or have been to one of these places? I would LOVE to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 3 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?