Myself and my best friend (two 22-year old Canadian women) are planning a trip, flying out from London, to get away from the city for 9 days. The problem is, we can't decide where to go! Here is what we know about the trip so far:
- It will be early August (yes, crowds - but is our only option, so we are trying to work around it)!
- We would like some hiking / natural scenery over bustling cityscapes
- We would like a beach
- We would like a decent nightlife (not insane, but lively)
- We don't want to be travelling too much!
- We are budget travellers, so don't need any frills
We have been considering Croatia (Split, Vis, Hvar), Italy (the Amalfi Coast, or Sardinia) or perhaps France (Corsica) but keep going around in circles on where to go.
Does anyone have any recommendations, or have been to one of these places? I would LOVE to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Moving to Italy
- 4 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Athens
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......