Myself and my best friend (two 22-year old Canadian women) are planning a trip, flying out from London, to get away from the city for 9 days. The problem is, we can't decide where to go! Here is what we know about the trip so far:
- It will be early August (yes, crowds - but is our only option, so we are trying to work around it)!
- We would like some hiking / natural scenery over bustling cityscapes
- We would like a beach
- We would like a decent nightlife (not insane, but lively)
- We don't want to be travelling too much!
- We are budget travellers, so don't need any frills
We have been considering Croatia (Split, Vis, Hvar), Italy (the Amalfi Coast, or Sardinia) or perhaps France (Corsica) but keep going around in circles on where to go.
Does anyone have any recommendations, or have been to one of these places? I would LOVE to hear from you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Football Tickets - Athens
- 4 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Last minute trip to Capri
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Paris in November
- 19 My 3 days in Venice
- 20 multi city flights to europe
- 21 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 22 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 23 One week in Europe
- 24 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 25 London Theater