I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon's Yahoo Gives Yahoo's Customer Service I*844*29I*67O6* Nmber
- 2 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 ATM at airport
- 5 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 6 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 K-Day
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 Spain in December
- 20 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??