I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 2 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 Azores in February
- 5 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 6 Trains in Alps and UK
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Lisbon trip report
- 13 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 22 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 23 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?