I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Highlands of Scotland (West side help)
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Which tour company would be best?
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 8 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 9 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Apartment in Seville
- 12 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 15 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 16 Germany and Italy
- 17 day trips from Stuttgart
- 18 Hotels in Sorrento
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 22 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy