I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER INSTALLATION/SET-UP CONTACT 1-800-681-7208 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Help on ancient history route
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split