I need a little help!
My husband and I are traveling to Scotland in June. I am trying to pick ONE place (yes just one) to stay only one night in the Scottish highlands after leaving Wick and on the way to Skye. SOOO - where shouldn't I miss that would be on the way between these two cities... I know LOTS to pick from... that is why I am having a problem!
Yes, we have a car.
I want a view.... and dramatic landscape! Perhaps of the coast.
We will have already done inverness and the South of Inverness.
I kind of wanted something on the WEST coast.
I know Ullapool is the common choice... but isn't there something really cool aside from the frequently visited Ullapool?
Thanks fellow travelers!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Shorts in South of France?
- 4 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 5 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 6 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 14 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 15 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Salzburg itinerary review
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 weekend from cologne germany
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?