After doing a lot of research we decided, with the help of the Fodorites, to take the train on our own-----NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
Highclere Castle is not open to tourists in Jine----#%&# it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 5 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece
- 7 Italy for Christmas Week
- 8 A Month stay in Southern France
- 9 Shoes in Scotland
- 10 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 11 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 12 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 16 Portugal with large family
- 17 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 18 restaurants in Marais district
- 19 Sicily
- 20 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 21 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 24 Wedding in Ireland
- 25 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)