I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 2 plug adapters ITALY
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 How to make this adventure work?
- 9 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 17 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 18 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 19 Madrid: Flamenco
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 22 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 23 German Rail Twin Pass
- 24 ITALO trains need help
- 25 London restaurants