I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 12 shortened trip to Italy
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 15 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 16 Airbnb scam
- 17 Best data sim
- 18 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Trip Report, part 1