I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 5 Baltic cruise ports
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 Central European train travel
- 9 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 10 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Stay in Venice
- 13 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 14 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 15 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 16 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 17 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 18 Mont St. Michele?
- 19 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 20 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 21 London Weekend
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May