I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 3 An extra night in Germany: Rothenburg odT or Munich?...Opinions?
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Lakes District UK
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Your favourite places in Bath
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Italy - Month of July