I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 2 Switzerland travel in December
- 3 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 4 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 5 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Decision time...
- 8 Be careful in Vienna
- 9 Italy - unusually so
- 10 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 About cars in Austria
- 17 England/EPL family vacation
- 18 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 21 Never To Return
- 22 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 23 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 24 Authentic czech food
- 25 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich