I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 3 Greece after the Vote
- 4 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 5 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 6 Big and little towns of Europe
- 7 Rolling bags in Venice
- 8 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 12 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 13 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 14 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Germany for 3 weeks
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?