I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 2 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 18 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 19 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 20 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 21 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice