I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 5 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 6 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Prague - Tram #22
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 London hotel
- 19 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 20 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 23 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan