I'm visiting London for 10 days in Oct. and although I've been there a number of times I've yet to experience a proper high tea. I would like some suggestions for somewhere not terribly formal since I'll be going alone and want to feel comfortable. I can get around the city pretty easily so location is not an issue. Thanks for any ideas.
High tea in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 2 vienna
- 3 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 4 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Caceres hotel rec - Not the Parador
- 7 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 8 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 11 London Food Tour
- 12 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 13 Family trip to France with kids
- 14 Where to stay in London
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 21 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 24 Spain. malaga to granada
- 25 Rental car and Portugal toll charges