Link in Spanish:
Spain and France will be connected for the first time by a high speed train from the 15 December 2013 onwards.
RENFE (the Spanish railway operator) and SNCF (the French railway operator) will put tickets on sale from 28 Nov. 2013.
- Barcelona-Paris in 6 hours and 25 minutes, from 59 €*
- Madrid-Marseille in 7 hours, from 89 €
- Barcelona-Toulouse, 3 hours, from 39 €
- Barcelona-Lyon, 4 hours and 53 minutes, from 49 €
* The article does states that prices will be as high as 170€ for this route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 7 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 16 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Trains in Alps and UK
- 22 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Germany in December Trip Report
Link in Spanish: