Link in Spanish:
Spain and France will be connected for the first time by a high speed train from the 15 December 2013 onwards.
RENFE (the Spanish railway operator) and SNCF (the French railway operator) will put tickets on sale from 28 Nov. 2013.
- Barcelona-Paris in 6 hours and 25 minutes, from 59 €*
- Madrid-Marseille in 7 hours, from 89 €
- Barcelona-Toulouse, 3 hours, from 39 €
- Barcelona-Lyon, 4 hours and 53 minutes, from 49 €
* The article does states that prices will be as high as 170€ for this route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 2 5-6 days in Iceland in May, road trip possible?
- 3 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 4 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 8 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 9 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 10 Athens airport
- 11 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 12 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 15 When and how to book for a trip?
- 16 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 17 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 18 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 19 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 22 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 23 please revew provence agenda
- 24 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 25 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
Link in Spanish: