Link in Spanish:
Spain and France will be connected for the first time by a high speed train from the 15 December 2013 onwards.
RENFE (the Spanish railway operator) and SNCF (the French railway operator) will put tickets on sale from 28 Nov. 2013.
- Barcelona-Paris in 6 hours and 25 minutes, from 59 €*
- Madrid-Marseille in 7 hours, from 89 €
- Barcelona-Toulouse, 3 hours, from 39 €
- Barcelona-Lyon, 4 hours and 53 minutes, from 49 €
* The article does states that prices will be as high as 170€ for this route.
High Speed trains between Spain and France.
Link in Spanish:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 2 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 3 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 4 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 5 Help planning Sicily Itinerary
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 8 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 Spain trip report
- 17 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 18 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 21 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 22 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 Day Trips from Paris
- 25 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car