Link in Spanish:
Spain and France will be connected for the first time by a high speed train from the 15 December 2013 onwards.
RENFE (the Spanish railway operator) and SNCF (the French railway operator) will put tickets on sale from 28 Nov. 2013.
- Barcelona-Paris in 6 hours and 25 minutes, from 59 €*
- Madrid-Marseille in 7 hours, from 89 €
- Barcelona-Toulouse, 3 hours, from 39 €
- Barcelona-Lyon, 4 hours and 53 minutes, from 49 €
* The article does states that prices will be as high as 170€ for this route.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 2 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 3 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 4 Geneva to Munich
- 5 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 6 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 7 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 10 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 11 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 12 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 13 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 14 Path of the gods.
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 20 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 21 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 24 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 25 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
Link in Spanish: