Have any of you taken a train form Rome to Florence that takes 1.5 hours? Did you have to go to the Tiburtina station or is there a high speed train that leaves from the Roma Termini?
Also, can you tell me if you had to reserve ahead of time and what the cost was. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노№【RAM300.COM】№ 카지노 바카라
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Connection time in Athens?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 12 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 13 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 14 Escorted Tours
- 15 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 21 2 Months in Sicily
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 What tips can you give about packing?
- 24 Le Marche, Italy
- 25 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017