Have any of you taken a train form Rome to Florence that takes 1.5 hours? Did you have to go to the Tiburtina station or is there a high speed train that leaves from the Roma Termini?
Also, can you tell me if you had to reserve ahead of time and what the cost was. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Best Viking Sites
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 9 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 10 Car Hire Bologna
- 11 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 12 San Sebastian Beaches
- 13 Skiathos 2017
- 14 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 19 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague