We were on the Camino last year, loved the area, so going back to tour some other places, how is hiking north of Fisterra, around Muxia and north? Seeing Aviles? Seeing Leon? Or any other great places you know. We are interested in walking, architecture, food/tapas, points of interest,etc. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, this if for ribeirasacra, thanks for your comments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 7 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY