We were on the Camino last year, loved the area, so going back to tour some other places, how is hiking north of Fisterra, around Muxia and north? Seeing Aviles? Seeing Leon? Or any other great places you know. We are interested in walking, architecture, food/tapas, points of interest,etc. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, this if for ribeirasacra, thanks for your comments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time to UK since 2001
- 2 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 Rental car while in Ireland
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Great London Bars with a view
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Reykjavik hotels
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Sweden, Denmark, Norway