We were on the Camino last year, loved the area, so going back to tour some other places, how is hiking north of Fisterra, around Muxia and north? Seeing Aviles? Seeing Leon? Or any other great places you know. We are interested in walking, architecture, food/tapas, points of interest,etc. Any information appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, this if for ribeirasacra, thanks for your comments
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 3 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 4 Hamam in Istanbul
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 week in calabria
- 7 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 8 London hotel tax is 20%
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 11 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 12 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 13 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 14 Help for San Sebastian
- 15 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 bed and breakfasts
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 21 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Weather in the dolomites