i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Channel Islands
- 25 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe