i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 6 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 7 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 10 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 15 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 16 Basque country ideas
- 17 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 18 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 First trip to Italy
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 23 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 24 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!