i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!