i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노싸이트＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼아시아카지노
- 2 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 3 Help requested with : Hotels with good access in Lucerne and Interlake area
- 4 Cinque Terre
- 5 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 6 Where to go after Romania...or should I spend whole trip there?
- 7 Spain
- 8 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 11 Our Paris plans
- 12 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 13 Need hotel recs for Munich and SOM country
- 14 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 15 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 16 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 17 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 18 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Perpignan - 2 Nights
- 23 Venice water buses
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!