i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!