i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris advice with kids
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 5 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 6 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 7 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 13 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 One night in the Dolomites
- 18 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 19 Airport Transit Visa
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 22 Where in Greece
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Vatican tour
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!