i will be going to europe in december and will have a week in london. However shall i split up the 7 days in london to 4 days in london and 3 days in amsterdam to see the windmills and Zaanse Schans wooden shoe?
Next i will train to paris for 4 nights and train to italy for 8 days.
lastly 4 days at germany munich.
Is there a day tour in italy? I dont want to spend time taking train to all the cities as i think it will be very tiring.If the land tour 's price is reasonable,i will take up the day tour for some cities in italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://isscamreview.com/cash-formula/
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 6 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 18 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 19 Ravello to Paestum
- 20 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 24 London Itinerary and Questions
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
hi i have 25 days in Europe.Please help me to see which routes are more feasible!