It has been too long since I have posted on the forums here. Miss it very much.
Along with some colleagues, I helped House Hunters International (on HGTV in the US) with an episode they produced on a young couple moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan earlier this year, and it is premiering tonight. The timing is ironic, as I just started watching the show about two weeks before the production company called me (so I was bknowledgeableable about what they do, and felt honored to assist).
Kirstin and Farrell Styers met in Washington D.C.and fell in love in Baghdad. They're moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to start a media analysis company. It's a growing city thats eager to shed the shackles of it's former Soviet occupation and that's only if it can get beyond its civil uprisings. Agent Harvey Wager takes these intrepid adventurers on a whirlwind tour of Bishkek from opulence to efficiency, and shows them that even with their small budget they can get the best of Bishkek. See what happens when House Hunters International discovers Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
September 29, 2011 10:30 PM e/p 1:30 AM e/p
October 28, 2011, 9:30 PM e/p, 12:30 AM e/p
I will post a link to the video once it is published (and am cross-posting this on Europe and Asia forums as Kyrgyzstan straddles both regions).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 5 rudest rental agency in Rome
- 6 Hostel Advice
- 7 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 8 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 9 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 10 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 15 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Hertz Never Lost
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris