It has been too long since I have posted on the forums here. Miss it very much.
Along with some colleagues, I helped House Hunters International (on HGTV in the US) with an episode they produced on a young couple moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan earlier this year, and it is premiering tonight. The timing is ironic, as I just started watching the show about two weeks before the production company called me (so I was bknowledgeableable about what they do, and felt honored to assist).
Kirstin and Farrell Styers met in Washington D.C.and fell in love in Baghdad. They're moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to start a media analysis company. It's a growing city thats eager to shed the shackles of it's former Soviet occupation and that's only if it can get beyond its civil uprisings. Agent Harvey Wager takes these intrepid adventurers on a whirlwind tour of Bishkek from opulence to efficiency, and shows them that even with their small budget they can get the best of Bishkek. See what happens when House Hunters International discovers Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
September 29, 2011 10:30 PM e/p 1:30 AM e/p
October 28, 2011, 9:30 PM e/p, 12:30 AM e/p
I will post a link to the video once it is published (and am cross-posting this on Europe and Asia forums as Kyrgyzstan straddles both regions).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 4 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 5 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 6 Rental car return in Nice
- 7 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Naples
- 12 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 French open 2017
- 17 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 18 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 19 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 20 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
- 21 How many days for Tallinn, Riga and Vilinus?
- 22 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 25 Como or Bellagio