It has been too long since I have posted on the forums here. Miss it very much.
Along with some colleagues, I helped House Hunters International (on HGTV in the US) with an episode they produced on a young couple moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan earlier this year, and it is premiering tonight. The timing is ironic, as I just started watching the show about two weeks before the production company called me (so I was bknowledgeableable about what they do, and felt honored to assist).
Kirstin and Farrell Styers met in Washington D.C.and fell in love in Baghdad. They're moving to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan to start a media analysis company. It's a growing city thats eager to shed the shackles of it's former Soviet occupation and that's only if it can get beyond its civil uprisings. Agent Harvey Wager takes these intrepid adventurers on a whirlwind tour of Bishkek from opulence to efficiency, and shows them that even with their small budget they can get the best of Bishkek. See what happens when House Hunters International discovers Bishkek Kyrgyzstan.
September 29, 2011 10:30 PM e/p 1:30 AM e/p
October 28, 2011, 9:30 PM e/p, 12:30 AM e/p
I will post a link to the video once it is published (and am cross-posting this on Europe and Asia forums as Kyrgyzstan straddles both regions).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 Brussels Airport
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 8 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 European Championship
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 13 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 14 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Train questions for Switzerland
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Normandy - driving trip
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere