I live in Sweden and next month i will be going on a Germany and Switzerland Trip for 5 to 6 days and i need some help regarding routes, cheap airlines, trains and cheap hotels. From Sweden, i will be going to Berlin first because my friend lives there.
Here are the places on my travelling list.
From Berlin i will go to
2- Then, Konstanz (Germany)
5- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
6- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
8- Back to Berlin
So i need ur help in:
1- from berlin onwards, should i go by air or by train to all these places
2- in which airline or train (that is cheap)?
3- how many days should i give to each place so that i can explore it?
4- While trevelling, where (places mentioned in 1 to 6) should i choose to stay fr night and find a good affordable hotel.
5- How much money should i take with me in Euros? Just a rough estimate of all.
6- In the last i just wana ask that one of my friend told me that from Berlin i should first go to Prague (Czech Republic) and from there i should go to Munich and onwardes (places mentioned in 1 to 6). So, is it a good idea? Or should i just stick to my own plan? Also if u can add something to my travelling list keeping in mind the 5 to 6 days trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Canon PRINTER##1-888-279-0246@@@ Canon Printer Tec*hnical Supp0rt Ph0ne/?/
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
Hey i am planning a Germany and Switzerland TRIP. Help Needed