I live in Sweden and next month i will be going on a Germany and Switzerland Trip for 5 to 6 days and i need some help regarding routes, cheap airlines, trains and cheap hotels. From Sweden, i will be going to Berlin first because my friend lives there.
Here are the places on my travelling list.
From Berlin i will go to
2- Then, Konstanz (Germany)
5- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
6- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
8- Back to Berlin
So i need ur help in:
1- from berlin onwards, should i go by air or by train to all these places
2- in which airline or train (that is cheap)?
3- how many days should i give to each place so that i can explore it?
4- While trevelling, where (places mentioned in 1 to 6) should i choose to stay fr night and find a good affordable hotel.
5- How much money should i take with me in Euros? Just a rough estimate of all.
6- In the last i just wana ask that one of my friend told me that from Berlin i should first go to Prague (Czech Republic) and from there i should go to Munich and onwardes (places mentioned in 1 to 6). So, is it a good idea? Or should i just stick to my own plan? Also if u can add something to my travelling list keeping in mind the 5 to 6 days trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Hey i am planning a Germany and Switzerland TRIP. Help Needed