I live in Sweden and next month i will be going on a Germany and Switzerland Trip for 5 to 6 days and i need some help regarding routes, cheap airlines, trains and cheap hotels. From Sweden, i will be going to Berlin first because my friend lives there.
Here are the places on my travelling list.
From Berlin i will go to
2- Then, Konstanz (Germany)
5- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
6- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
8- Back to Berlin
So i need ur help in:
1- from berlin onwards, should i go by air or by train to all these places
2- in which airline or train (that is cheap)?
3- how many days should i give to each place so that i can explore it?
4- While trevelling, where (places mentioned in 1 to 6) should i choose to stay fr night and find a good affordable hotel.
5- How much money should i take with me in Euros? Just a rough estimate of all.
6- In the last i just wana ask that one of my friend told me that from Berlin i should first go to Prague (Czech Republic) and from there i should go to Munich and onwardes (places mentioned in 1 to 6). So, is it a good idea? Or should i just stick to my own plan? Also if u can add something to my travelling list keeping in mind the 5 to 6 days trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Barcelona alternative
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 11 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 12 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 15 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 19 Road trip with our dog
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
Hey i am planning a Germany and Switzerland TRIP. Help Needed