I live in Sweden and next month i will be going on a Germany and Switzerland Trip for 5 to 6 days and i need some help regarding routes, cheap airlines, trains and cheap hotels. From Sweden, i will be going to Berlin first because my friend lives there.
Here are the places on my travelling list.
From Berlin i will go to
2- Then, Konstanz (Germany)
5- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
6- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
8- Back to Berlin
So i need ur help in:
1- from berlin onwards, should i go by air or by train to all these places
2- in which airline or train (that is cheap)?
3- how many days should i give to each place so that i can explore it?
4- While trevelling, where (places mentioned in 1 to 6) should i choose to stay fr night and find a good affordable hotel.
5- How much money should i take with me in Euros? Just a rough estimate of all.
6- In the last i just wana ask that one of my friend told me that from Berlin i should first go to Prague (Czech Republic) and from there i should go to Munich and onwardes (places mentioned in 1 to 6). So, is it a good idea? Or should i just stick to my own plan? Also if u can add something to my travelling list keeping in mind the 5 to 6 days trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel
Hey i am planning a Germany and Switzerland TRIP. Help Needed