Has anyone used the Hertz "Exact model" rental plan in Paris?
Does it actually work?
It has been a long time since we have actually gotten the car model we have reserved from ANY car rental agency in France.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Which Day?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 23 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)