I LOVE Herring...I'm going to Amsterdam this spring (and other points in the Netherlands) and I want to know where to go to gorge myself on this fine little fish!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 14 nights in Europe
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 10 Oxford 24 hours
- 11 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Ireland & Scotland
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 18 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 19 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 20 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Andalucia in December
- 23 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 24 First trip to Italy
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017